Introduction to the legal system of China, including historical developments, constitutional law, civil law, criminal law and human rights.
|Paper title||Special Topic 14: Chinese Law|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2019|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$659.10|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,970.20|
- 96 LAWS points
- Pre or Corequisite
- Any 200-level LAWS paper not already passed
- Limited to
- LLB, LLB(Hons)
- Not all optional papers will be available in any given year.
- More information link
- For more information view the Faculty of Law's website
- Teaching staff
- Course materials provided.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Scholarship, Communication, Critical
thinking, Cultural understanding, Ethics, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation,
Global perspective, Environmental literacy, Teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- As per specific topic