Our interdisciplinary teams include researchers from a wide range of backgrounds and we collaborate both nationally and internationally.
- Dr Bridgette Toy-Cronin (Director)
Professional Practice Fellows
- Katherine Greenberg
- Petrina Siania
- Tim Wilkinson
The Centre is interested in hosting Postgraduate students. If your proposed research aligns with the goals of the Centre, please contact Dr Bridgette Toy-Cronin to see if there are any supervision vacancies.
We would be particularly interested in receiving proposals in the Future Courts research area.
- Dr Ben Schrader, Independent researcher (September 2018)
- Professor Tom Tyler, Yale Law School (December 2017, William Evans Visiting Fellowship)
- Professor Brian Tamanaha, Washington University Law (December 2017, NZLF Visitor, co-hosted with Nga Pae o te Maramatanga)
- Dr Richard Cornes, Faculty of Law, University of Essex (2014-2016)
- Professor Brad Wendel, Cornell University Law School (February - June 2012)
- Professor Reid Mortensen, University of Southern Queensland (August 2011)
- Professor W. Brent Cotter, University of Saskatchewan (January-April 2011)
- Professor Dame Hazel Genn, University College of London (September 2009)
- The Honourable Geoffrey Davies AO, TC Beirne (September 2009)
Board of Advisors
- Professor Jessica Palmer, Dean of Law, University of Otago
- Hon Dame Justice Ellen France, Justice of the Supreme Court
- Laura Black, Methodist Mission
- Morgan Godfery, FIRST Union
- Graham Beever, PHARMAC