- Law Library Group Study Rooms are not suitable for confidential discussions.
- Access to all Law Library Group Study Rooms is via the 8th floor entrance.
- Click on plus signs to book a room.
- You may book up to 3 hours per group per day and up to one week in advance.
- Multiple bookings are likely to be deleted.
- If rooms are not occupied within 15 minutes of a scheduled booking time they are available for other groups to use.
- Please be considerate and vacate the room on time.
- Key: Room number (Number of seats) e.g. Sci 107 (4)
- Contains a TV that can be used for Blu-Ray (region B), DVD (all regions) & have cables for HDMI input.
Saturday 22 September 2018
|<< Previous / Next >>||Today||<< Previous / Next >>|