Focused on another career, but interested in learning about Entrepreneurship too?
Entrepreneurship is a great choice as a minor. Complement your chosen career path with an understanding of entrepreneurship, and you will be ready for any workplace.
Entrepreneurship is available as an optional minor subject for a:
- Bachelor of Arts (BA)
- Bachelor of Theology (BTheol)
- Bachelor of Science (BSc)
- Bachelor of Applied Science (BAppSc)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom)
Requirements for a minor in Entrepreneurship
Major in another subject, and choose Entrepreneurship as your minor. Or just complete a couple of papers as you wish.
A minor in Entrepreneurship must include:
- BSNS115 Accounting and Information Systems
- MART112 Marketing Management
- MART212 Understanding Markets OR any other 200-level paper from Commerce Schedule C
- MANT303 Entrepreneurship
- MANT301 Managing Innovation & Growth OR MART306 Innovation & New Product Development
Entrepreneurship is also available as a subject of study for the Master of Entrepreneurship (MEntr) degree.