Participants are expected to participate in all 6 days of the programme.
- Monday 23 January: 10am–3:30pm
- Tuesday 24 January: 10am–3:30pm
- Wednesday 25 January: 10am–3:30pm
- Thursday 26 January: 10am–3:30pm
- Saturday 4 February: 10am–3:30pm
- Saturday 11 February: 7am–12:30pm
Age: 13–17 years old
Participants are expected to participate in all 6 days of the programme and must arrange their own transport and lunches (morning and afternoon tea will be provided).
Ocean Youth is a growing movement, developed by Ocean Future Fund and delivered through a range of marine centres including SEA LIFE Aquariums in Australia and New Zealand to raise awareness and understanding of the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Register for the Ocean Youth Programme 2023.
Applications close 6 January 2023.
|Date||Saturday, 11 February 2023|
|Time||7:00am - 12:30pm|
|Location||New Zealand Marine Studies Centre, Dunedin|
|Cost||$250 per person|
|Contact Name||Tamlyn Somerford|
|Contact Phone||+64 3 479 5826|