Enjoy the ‘Otago Experience’!
While studying with the Department of Marketing, there are many exciting extracurricular opportunities available for you to explore. Whether you choose to directly enhance your study and career prospects, or unwind with a recreational pursuit, the Otago Business School and the University of Otago have a variety of options to suit.
The University also offers a number of resources to assist students before, during, and after their time at Otago.
Extracurricular activities available to marketing students
We encourage you to take advantage of the programmes, competitions, services, and recreational opportunities available to you. Get involved in:
- The School of Business Executive Education
- The Internship Programme
- Business Case Competitions
- The International Exchange Programme
- Clubs and Societies (OUSA): representation, welfare, advocacy, recreation, fun events and media
Student support services information
The University of Otago provides a comprehensive support network for students:
- The Māori Centre provides assistance to Māori students in all facets of University life
- The Pacific Islands Centre is a welcoming environment designed to help all students of Pacific descent to make the most of their time at University
- The International Office offers a full range of services from recruitment and admission, to the pastoral care of international students
- The Disability Information and Support Office’s role is to provide learning support, advice, advocacy and information to students with permanent, recurring or temporary impairments
- The Student Learning Centre provides academic support, free of charge, to all students studying at Otago
- The Career Development Centre is a one-stop career resource for students and employers
Fees and scholarships information
For details about fees and scholarships at the University of Otago, please take a look at: