Enhance your qualifications and career prospects with postgraduate study in Marketing
Learn valuable research skills that are increasingly sought after by employers. As the marketing world becomes more sophisticated, research skills are becoming even more important. Many graduates and business professionals are returning to postgraduate study to improve their employment options. The Department of Marketing has the resources and expertise to help you gain these skills. Our research performance rankings are among the best in New Zealand.
Postgraduate qualifications available from the Department of Marketing:
- Diploma for Graduates (DipGrad) - endorsed in Marketing or Advertising
- Postgraduate Diploma in Commerce (PGDipCom)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours (BCom(Hons))
- Master of Commerce (MCom)
- Master of Marketing (MMart)
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD)
Need more information about postgraduate study in Marketing?
For further information on postgraduate programmes and research in the Department of Marketing, please take a look at the:
Unsure about the ethics approval process?
Read the Marketing Department Guide to Ethics Applications (PDF)
University of Otago Human Ethics Committee Application Form: Category B (DOCX)