Otago MBA rankings
For its small class size, the Otago MBA punches above its weight as a world-class MBA and the top MBA in New Zealand (NZ).
The ongoing commitment of Otago MBA to meet the ever-changing needs of future business leaders saw the programme ranked:
- 3rd best online MBA worldwide (CEO Magazine, 2018)
- Top-tier global MBA (CEO Magazine, 2018)
- Top 200 full-time MBA globally (QS, 2018)
- 4th best online MBA worldwide (London-based CEO Magazine, 2017)
- 24th best online MBA Worldwide (QS, 2017)
- 4th best full-time MBA in Oceania (Eduniversal, 2017)
- 3rd best part-time MBA in Oceania (Eduniversal, 2017)
- Top 250 full-time MBA globally for superior research and employability (QS, 2017)
- Top-tier global MBA (London-based CEO Magazine, 2017)
- 5th best for Oceania (Eduniversal Best MBA, 2016)
- 11th best for Oceania (Eduniversal Best MBA, 2015)
- 32th top MBA for Asia Pacific (QS, 2014)
- 35th top MBA rising stars in the world (FindYourMBA.com, 2012)
The Otago MBA programme has ranked many times in respected international Top 100 MBA rankings such as The Economist's Which MBA and the Financial Times.
- Top 100 (Financial Times, 2001)
- Top 100 (The Economist, 2006)
- Top 100 (The Economist, 2005)
University of Otago rankings
The University of Otago is consistently ranked in the top 200 universities of the world by the QS World University Ranking. For a number of consecutive years, it has been given a 5‑star‑plus rating by QS, which is the highest rating given to any university.