The fundamental principles of transformational leadership, the impact of perception and motivation on individual and group performance, and how attitudes can impact on work experience and organisational performance.
This paper covers contemporary leadership and organisational behaviour theories and how they are applied in real situations.
|Paper title||Organisational Leadership|
|Points||15 points 15 points 15 points 15 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (6 April 2020 - 22 May 2020), 2nd Non standard period (6 April 2020 - 22 May 2020), 5th Non standard period (14 September 2020 - 30 October 2020), 1st Non standard period (17 February 2020 - 3 April 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,229.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,622.50|
- CMBA 503
- Limited to
- PGDipBusAdmin, MBA, PGDipHealMgt, MHealSc, PGDipFBLM, MFBLM
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- More information link
For information on the parallel paper available for the Chinese Language version of the MBA, please see CMBA503
- Teaching staff
Convenor: Susan Steer
Textbooks are not required for this paper
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, information literacy, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- On successfully completing the paper you will have gained a robust understanding of
- Effective group leadership
- The impact of personality on individual performance
- Leading and implementing change
- Leadership and changing work practices and processes
- Building career capital
- International careers and senior management career trajectories