This Google Calendar is a live timetable for current students. It includes classes, social events, guest speakers and term dates scheduled throughout the programme.
To open this Calendar from your web browser (recommended)
You can also access the timetable directly from your web browser and the setup is much simpler.
Access the Google calendar to store its address in your favourites or bookmarks.
To import this Calendar into Outlook
- Copy this web address:
- In Outlook, on the Tools menu, click Account Settings.
- On the Internet Calendars tab, click New.
- Paste the Internet Web address you copied in step 1, by pressing CTRL V.
- Click Add.
- In the Folder Name box, type the name of the calendar as you want it to appear in Outlook, something like “Otago MBA Timetable”, and then click OK
- Right click the new calendar in your Outlook (you may need to click send/receive for it to appear) and select the overlay option (optional).
- You must be connected to the Internet for calendars updates to be retrieved.
- Check that your Outlook is showing the same information as shown on this table. If it does not retrieve the information properly, you may wish to access it through the web browser as advised below.