|Current position||Online MBA IT Technical Support Specialist|
|Previous position||Marketer, Zayandab Consultant Engineering Co|
Tutor, Daneshpazhohan Educational Institute
|Education||MA. Business Administration - Islamic Azad University (IAU) (Iran)|
BSc. Mathematic, Applied Mathematic - Islamic Azad University (IAU) (Iran)
|Country of origin||Iran|
Responsibilities and goals
- Support Otago Online MBA students and lecturers using the Zoom application for online classes.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, and solve technical queries both during the sessions and between classes.
- Log and keep records of the sessions and queries.
- Stay up to date with all of Zoom’s main features.
- Support development and review of written instructions for students and lecturers.
- Provide input on improvements to the Online MBA programme.
International work and industry experience
I worked as a Mathematic tutor in the Daneshpazhohan Institute for five years in Iran. I also worked for two years in Zayandab Consultant Engineering Co, as project manager of Isfahan Urban Railway Line2 with foreign equipment companies. Currently I am one of the PhD students in University of Otago’s Marketing Department. My research area is customer experience and organizational frontlines.
Why does Arezoo like working with the Otago Online MBA?
I believe that working at Online Otago MBA Programme is a golden chance to become familiar with professional lecturers and cooperate with a knowledgeable team. Furthermore, it helps me to learn new things and gain teamwork experience.
Why does Arezoo think that Otago Online MBA is a great place to study?
It allows students to learn in their own environments without any limitation. Moreover, the distinguished lecturers of this centre and facilities provided for students offer a superior learning experience.