|Current position||Online MBA IT Technical Support Specialist|
|Previous position||Research Assistant at the University of Otago|
Lecturer in Computer Science in Nigeria
|Education||Bachelor of Science - Computer Science, University of Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria|
Master of Science - Information Technology, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo State, Nigeria
|Country of origin||Nigeria|
Responsibilities and goals
- Support Otago Online MBA students and lecturers using the Zoom application for online classes.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, and solve technical queries both during the sessions and between classes.
- Log and keep records of the sessions and queries.
- Stay up to date with all of Zoom’s main features.
- Support development and review of written instructions for students and lecturers.
- Provide input on improvements to the Online MBA programme.
International work and industry experience
I have been a research assistant over the past year of my PhD programme at the University of Otago. My PhD study focuses on Teaching Analytics, Big Data and Data Science approach in Higher Education. I lectured in the Department of Computer Science in Nigeria, for about six years.
Why does Glory like working with the Otago Online MBA?
Big Data in Education is my core research, offering technical support to the MBA Online gives me an opportunity to build my career and also to work as a team with great minds to achieve success.
Why does Glory think that Otago Online MBA is a great place to study?
Online MBA is a great way to study because one can study at their own convenience, not being confined to a physical classroom and also brings flexibility to education especially for people who are working. Also, the blend of IT with Education turns the world of education to a small global village; making it possible for students to connect and receive lectures from anywhere in the world, perform group discussions, perform assessments, as well as gain new knowledge.