|Position||Online MBA IT Technical Support Specialist|
|Previous position||IT Consultant, Monenco Iran Consulting Engineers|
|Education||MBA (IT) – Multimedia University (Malaysia);|
BSc (IT) - University of Mumbai (India)
|Country of origin||Iran|
Current Responsibilities and Goals
- Support Otago Online MBA students and lecturers in using Zoom application.
- Provide training for students and lecturers with Zoom application.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, and solve technical queries during the sessions.
- Log and keep records of the sessions and queries.
- Stay familiar with all of Zoom’s main up-to-date features.
- Provide ideas, advice, and other support to the Otago MBA team on frequent technical issues.
International work and industry experience
Hamid has been working as research assistant and demonstrator/tutor over the past two years of his PhD programme at the University of Otago. Hamid’s PhD study focuses on the significant role of Analytics and Big Data technology within institutions of Higher Education. He was demonstrator/tutor back in Malaysia for quantitative analysis and Management of Information Science modules where he earned his MBA degree.
Why does Hamid like working in the MBA programme?
Hamid feels privileged to work at Online Otago MBA Programme as he can interact with brilliant students, knowledgeable lecturers, and a lovely team from diverse backgrounds. It is a great opportunity for each of the IT team member to learn new things.