|Current position||Online MBA IT Technical Support Specialist|
|Previous positions||Lecturer in Industrial Engineering Department, Khayyam University, Iran|
|Education||Master of Industrial Engineering - Tehran University - Iran|
Bachelor of Industrial Engineering - Sistan & Balouchestan University - Iran
|Country of origin||Iran|
Responsibilities and goals
- Support Otago Online MBA students and lecturers using the Zoom application for online classes.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, and solve technical queries both during the sessions and between classes.
- Log and keep records of the sessions and queries.
- Stay up to date with all of Zoom’s main features.
- Support development and review of written instructions for students and lecturers.
- Provide input on improvements to the Online MBA programme.
International work and industry experience
I worked as a lecturer in Industrial and Mechanical Department of Khayyam University in Iran. Prior to that, I also worked as project control management at Kara Jet (Oil Equipment Co.). I have also been working as a consultant of quality control management while completing my bachelor degree.
Currently I am a PhD student with the Department of Management at the University of Otago Business School.
Why does Mona like working with the Otago Online MBA?
I believe that being part of the Online MBA team of Otago is a great privilege as I can interact with professional lecturers and brilliant students. Also it is a good opportunity to learn new things and improve my skills working in a team.
Why does Mona think that Otago Online MBA is a great place to study?
The Otago Online MBA allows students to learn wherever they are. Also they can exchange their ideas with each other and get familiar with different ways of thinking.