|Current position||Online MBA IT Technical Support Specialist|
Lecturer Robotics & Design, Auston Institute of Management Ceylon Ltd — As a Lecturer of Auston and the founder/president of Auston Robotics Club, I conducted Robotics and Lego workshops for the school and university students, while providing them mentorship to participate in national and international Robotic competitions. (year 2015)
|Education||B.Eng(Hons) in software engineering (First Class Honors) - Staffordshire University (2012–2015)
Doctor of Philosophy – PhD, Information Science - University of Otago (reading)
|Country of origin||Sri Lanka|
Responsibilities and goals
- Support Otago Online MBA students and lecturers using the Zoom application for online classes.
- Troubleshoot systems and network problems, and solve technical queries both during the sessions and between classes.
- Log and keep records of the sessions and queries.
- Stay up to date with all of Zoom’s main features.
- Support development and review of written instructions for students and lecturers.
- Provide input on improvements to the Online MBA programme.
International work and industry experience
- Organized & Conducted Robotics & Lego Workshops Island wide for School and University Students in Sri Lanka.
- Organized the First Robotics TV Show in Sri Lanka.
- Collaborated with the World Robot Olympiad Association as the National Organizer of Sri Lanka.
- Mentor at the World Robot Olympiad (2015)-Qatar.
- President/Founder - Auston Robotics Club.
Why does Nuzla like working with the Otago Online MBA?
I love to be a part of highly world ranked online MBA program. This is an opportunity to work with people around the globe making connections for a life time.
Why does Nuzla think that Otago Online MBA is a great place to study?
MBA program is a good step forward in a professional career which will lead the student to think on a broader scale and improves logical thinking to understand real world problems. Thereby, after completion of MBA at University of Otago, students will be able to progress in their career shining as a unique individual.