The success factors relating to strategy implementation, the importance of sales and cash flow management, and the skills required to execute a strategic plan and present under pressure.
|Paper title||Strategy Implementation|
|Points||15 points 15 points 15 points 15 points 15 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 June 2020 - 17 July 2020), 3rd Non standard period (1 June 2020 - 17 July 2020), 5th Non standard period (14 September 2020 - 30 October 2020), 6th Non standard period (14 September 2020 - 30 October 2020), 1st Non standard period (2 November 2020 - 18 December 2020)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,229.88|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$3,622.50|
- Limited to
- PGDipBusAdmin, MBA, PGDipHealMgt, MHealSc, PGDipFBLM, MFBLM
- Enrolments for this paper require departmental permission. View more information about departmental permission.
- Teaching staff
Convenor: Susan Steer
- Course Reader
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, information literacy, research,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- By the end of the course you will have gained a robust understanding of the following:
- The success factors relating to strategy implementation
- The steps and skills required to effectively execute a strategic plan
- The disciplines of entrepreneurial management
- The importance of sales, cash and relationship management
- Enhanced skills required for analysis and presentation under pressure