The tuition fees for on-campus part-time study and online study are charged on a pay-as-you-go basis.
Phase 1 of the programme is comprised of 12 papers (courses) each valued at 15 points (academic credits). It can be completed in two years.
Phase 2 has a number of options (e.g. business project, international exchange, electives) and has a total value of 60 points. It can be taken in a number of different ways.
Approximate fee scenario assuming two-and-a-half years of part-time study:
|Phase 1 (2019) (6 papers × NZ$2,186.13)||NZ$13,117|
|Phase 1 (2020) (6 papers × NZ$2,252)||NZ$13,512|
|Phase 2 (2021)||NZ$9,277|
Additional information about fees
- Fees are inclusive of 15% GST (New Zealand Goods and Services Tax).
- Tuition fees do not include any of the University's sundry charges (see below for indicative pricing).
- Some costs such as additional or specialised printing, stationery and special events or trips are not included in the fee.
Student Services Fee
The annual Student Services Fee incorporates charges for a range of services which are charged in addition to the above fee. These services include:
- Access to student gym facilities
- Subsidised health and counselling services for domestic students
- Access to OUSA support services and recreational facilities
- Access to University recreation services
- Internet access
Those staying on campus in the second year (Phase 2) will be invoiced for a second annual Student Services Fee at that time. Those continuing off campus may apply for an exemption.