The fundamental principles of transformational leadership, the impact of perception and motivation on individual and group performance, and how attitudes can impact on work experience and organisational performance.
This paper covers contemporary leadership and organisational behaviour theories and how they are applied in real situations.
|Paper title||Organisational Leadership|
|Points||15 points 15 points 15 points|
|Teaching period(s)||2nd Non standard period (9 April 2018 - 1 June 2018), 4th Non standard period (13 August 2018 - 5 October 2018), 1st Non standard period (5 March 2018 - 20 April 2018)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,143.25|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,805.00|
- Limited to
- DipBusAdmin, MBA, PGDipHealMgt, MHealSc
- Teaching staff
- Convenor: Susan Steer
- Course Reader
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, interdisciplinary perspective, lifelong learning, communication,
critical thinking, cultural understanding, ethics, information literacy, teamwork.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- On successfully completing the paper you will have gained a robust understanding of
- Effective group leadership
- The impact of personality on individual performance
- Leading and implementing change
- Leadership and changing work practices and processes
- Building career capital
- International careers and senior management career trajectories