- Approved Māori translations
- ITS assistance portal
- Health Sciences conferencing
- Health Sciences meeting spaces
- Profile update form
- Submit a listing to the postgraduate opportunities database
- University of Otago Writing Style Guide
The Otago Medical School's Education Development and Staff Support Unit (EDSSU) contributes to curriculum development, co-ordinates course evaluation, and has a primary focus on supporting staff to develop in their role as educators.
The Unit also promotes research into health professional education and develops and collates useful resources for teachers and conveners.
The MB ChB is overseen by a suite of specialised committees led by the MB ChB Curriculum Committee (MCC).
Video conferencing is coordinated by the University's Information Technology Services. UOW and UOC have their own Technology Services support.