Thursday 14 November 2019 11:46am
Today, 14 November 2019, is World Diabetes Day (WDD). This year, WDD is part of Diabetes Awareness Month with activities running throughout November.
The Edgar Diabetes and Obesity Research Centre (EDOR) is helping to run on-the-spot blood glucose testing around Otago during November. Today this will be at the Meridian Mall from 10am-2pm.
Opportunities to get your blood glucose tested this month:
- November 14th outside the Meridian Mall
- November 15th outside the 4 Square, Port Chalmers
- November 21st outside Pak n Save, South Dunedin
- November 28th outside the Mosgiel New World
- November 29th at the Dunedin City Council
Read about the World Diabetes Day events in Otago:
Communities get diabetes message, ODT, 15 November, 2019