A neuroscientist must agree to supervise your research before your application for a postgraduate programme in neuroscience can be processed.
All neuroscientists at the University of Otago are potential supervisors. Look in the following places to find the right neuroscientist to supervise you.
I’ve found a neuroscientist that I would like to be my supervisor, what do I do next?
Once you have identified a neuroscientist that you would like to be your supervisor, you should email them to see if they are available to supervise you.
Include the following information:
- The qualification you wish to enroll in (BSc(Hons), one-year or two-year MSc, or PhD)
- That neuroscience will be your major
- When you want to start studying
- A copy of your academic transcript (including the papers you have studied, your grades, and your qualifications)
- The reason that you would like this person to be your supervisor
- A possible research topic that fits in with the neuroscientist's interests
Please contact the Administrator of the Neuroscience Programme to advise that a neuroscientist has agreed to supervise your research: