Make a difference. Become a teacher.
We invite you to join us for the Teaching and Education Information Evening in Dunedin.
Thursday 1 June 2023, 6:00–7:30pm
College of Education Auditorium,
155 Union Street East, Dunedin
This session is also livestreamed.
Te Kura Ākau Taitoka | College of Education offers two pathways into teaching:
1. Bachelor of Teaching
Applications close 31 August 2023 (late applications considered)
This is a three-year programme (or equivalent in part-time study) for those who don’t yet have an undergraduate degree.
2. Master of Teaching and Learning
Applications close 31 July 2023 (late applications considered)
This is a one-year programme (or equivalent part-time study) for those who have an undergraduate degree, or wish to do an undergraduate degree first.
What's on offer?
- Choose between Early Childhood, Primary Education, Secondary Education and Bachelor of Arts (Education).
Note: Te Pōkai Mātauranga o te Ao Rua (Primary Bicultural Education) is offered at our Invercargill campus only.
Find out about the Invercargill Information Evening
- Fun learning environment with a good balance of theoretical, interactive and hands-on learning.
- Unique placement programme with early childhood centres, kindergartens or schools. High contact hours ensure our graduates have real-world experience and enhanced practitioner skills at individual, group and whole-class level.
- Small classes with passionate lecturers mean a more personal learning environment and contagious passion for learning. Otago’s teaching community and network supports you now and beyond.
- Future-proof your career with job stability and a clear career path, while having high job satisfaction and a positive impact on children and society.
Please pass this onto students, friends and colleagues who you think would be interested.
|Date||Thursday, 1 June 2023|
|Time||6:00pm - 7:30pm|
Online and in-person
|Location||College of Education Auditorium, 155 Union Street East, Dunedin.|
|Contact Name||College of Education|