The Kidney in Health and Disease Network Research meeting for 2017 will be held on Thursday, December 7 from 2–4:30 pm.
We have Professor Nick Topley attending. He is currently the Raine Medical Research Foundation Visiting Professor, University of Western Australia, Perth.
- 2:00–2:45 pm Nicholas Topley, School of Medicine, Cardiff University, Cardiff, Wales. Currently the Raine Medical Research Foundation Visiting Professor, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia Improving outcomes in peritoneal dialysis, has science helped?
- 2:45–3:05 pm Sarah Bowden, Department of Pathology, University of Otago Investigating Epigenetics in Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- 3:05–3:30 pm Ivan Sammut, Department of Pharmacology, University of Otago Delivering carbon monoxide as a pharmacological preconditioning agent
- 3:30–3:50 pm Coffee
- 3:50–4:10 pm Adam Ware, Department of Physiology, University of Otago The role of the epithelial sodium channel (ENaC) in breast cancer
- 4:10–4:30 pm John Leader, Department of Medicine, University of Otago Lithium
|Date||Thursday, 7 December 2017|
|Time||2:00pm - 4:30pm|
|Event Category||Health Sciences|
|Location||Octagonal Room, First Floor, Dunedin Hospital|
|Contact Name||Luke Wilson|