15 minute talks by our nine 400-level students Harry, William, Gray, Kaeli, Michelle, Caitlin, Alex and Brittany.
- Pyrites under the Spotlight – Trace Elements in Sulphides
- Structural and trace element signature of gold mineralization along the Capburn Fault, Rock and Pillar Range
- "Invisible Gold" - Using As and Au concentrations in sulphides to explore structurally controlled gold deposits
- What's below the campus footprint?
- High-resolution analysis of late Holocene lacustrine sedimentary records from the Canterbury High Country
- Characterisation of the Mineralogy and Metamorphism of Ordinary Chondrite H Parent Bodies
- Are the gravity anomalies beneath the eastern Ross Ice Shelf, Antarctica due to sub-ice bathymetry or sedimentary basins? - a case study from the Siple Coast
- Rare Earth Element Mineralisation in the Mandamus Igneous Complex
- Fentization of the Haast Schist adjacent to Carbonatites of the Alpine Dike Swarm
|Date||Friday, 16 August 2019|
|Time||9:40am - 12:00pm|
|Location||Benson Common Room on ground floor of Geology building (room Gn9).|