- Professor Tony Ballantyne: Deputy Vice-Chancellor (External Engagement), University of Otago
- Associate Professor Anne-Marie Jackson: School of Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Sciences, University of Otago
- Dr Sereana Naepi: Lecturer, Sociology, University of Auckland
- Dr Miranda Johnson: Senior Lecturer, History, University of Otago
- Reverend Latu Kioa: Doctoral candidate, Theology, University of Otago
To be followed by refreshments.
Registration is required for COVID-19 contact tracing and catering purposes.
|Date||Wednesday, 27 October 2021|
|Time||5:30pm - 7:00pm|
|Audience||Public,Undergraduate students,Postgraduate students,Staff|
|Location||Terrace Lounge, University of Otago, Dunedin|
|Contact Name||Patrick Vakaoti|