Event 3: “Decolonisation”
Join us online on Wednesday 27th October 2021, 12:00 – 1:30pm (NZST) for a series of short presentations followed by an interactive Q&A panel discussion.
- Dr Lisa Adams (Dartmouth College, USA) “Decolonising global health through equitable partnerships.”
- Dr Kristin Moriah (Queen’s University, Canada) “Black Books: The role of black studies at the university."
- Ms Arhea Marshall (University of Tübingen, Germany) “Educating about Racism and its Legacies from the colonial to post-colonial era across the Caribbean and Europe.”
- Dr Joanna Alexi (University of Western Australia) “Decolonising psychology and institutional racism.”
- Professor Michelle Thompson-Fawcett (University of Otago, NZ) “Decolonising settler-colonial urban planning processes.”
|Date||Wednesday, 27 October 2021|
|Time||12:00pm - 1:30pm|
|Audience||Public,Undergraduate students,Postgraduate students,Staff,Alumni|
|Event Category||Health Sciences|
|Contact Name||Chriss Hamilton|
|Contact Phone||+64 3 455 0722|