Papers offered in 2023
The following papers are offered in 2021. FDRHMNZs and FRNZCGPs are welcome. These are provisional and subject to change.
See who should consider these papers
- GENA 724 The Context of Rural Healthcare – 13 to 15 March in Whangamata
- GENA 725 Reflections in Rural Clinical Practice – 23 to 26 March in Rawene
- GENA 728 Cardiorespiratory Medicine in Rural Settings – 3 to 8 July in Dunedin
- GENA 723 Trauma and Emergencies in Rural Settings – 30 October to 3 November in Ashburton
- GENA 726 Obstetrics and Paediatrics in Rural Settings – 6 to 10 November in Ashburton
- GENA 727 Surgical Specialties in Rural Settings – 28 to 29 August (virtual) and 13 to 15 November (in person) in Christchurch
- GENA 729 Medical Specialties in Rural Settings – 20 to 24 November in Ashburton
Postgraduate Certificate in Clinician-Performed Ultrasound
Registrations are now open for 2023.
Register your interest as soon as possible for the 2023 intake by emailing your name, contact details, place, and nature of your clinical work to:
Tel +64 21 279 0038
University-wide enrolment procedures and key dates can be found on the University webpage:
It is essential to email Leigh-Ann Moir, the Programme Administrator, well ahead of time prior to formally enrolling in a paper to avoid disappointment:
Enrol in these papers through eVision if you are a returning student, and Leigh-Ann has confirmed a space for you.
For new students to the Postgraduate Diploma or Certificate in Rural and Provincial Hospital Practice (PGDipRPHP/PGCertRPHP) in semester 1 2022, please contact Leigh-Ann Moir ASAP.
Apply for the Postgraduate Diploma in Rural and Provincial Hospital Practice (PGDipRPHP)
For enquiries about enrolment, please contact the Rural Postgraduate Programme Administrator:
Rural Postgraduate Programme Administrator
Section of Rural Health
Tel +64 3 440 4345
C/O Dunstan Hospital
PO Box 30