Upcoming open day events
There are no upcoming events at the moment.
Past open day events
Postgraduate Virtual Information Evenings 2021
Monday 27 to Wednesday 29 September 2021, 5–7pm
- Monday 27 September – Business and Sciences
- Tuesday 28 September – Health Sciences
- Wednesday 29 September – Humanities
Hear about study options at our Dunedin, Christchurch and Wellington campuses or via distance. Our virtual events offer information about postgraduate programmes in Business, Sciences, Health Sciences and Humanities. We have flexible options to help ensure you can balance study, work and other commitments.
Join us online. Sessions are live with questions and answers via chat.
University of Otago Virtual Open Day
Thursday 29 July 2021, 3:30–7:30pm
Attending Virtual Open Day is a great option to help you explore all that Otago has to offer even if you can’t make it to our campus in-person.
You’ll find virtually everything you need to know about living and learning at Otago in our virtual expo hall:
- Peek inside and explore each of our 14 residential colleges
- See the Dunedin campus for yourself – take a virtual campus tour
- Learn about scholarships and other key services available to students
- Check out over 100 short presentations from academic programmes and courses
- Tune into the Virtual Open Day LIVE segment to hear about life at Otago from those who know it best – our students.
Our helpful staff will also be on hand throughout the event to answer your questions via live chat.
This is an excellent opportunity for students and parents to interact with the University of Otago and learn more about course options, scholarships, accommodation and other services available at Otago.
Dunedin Tertiary Open Days 2021
Sunday 23 – Monday 24 May 2021
Tertiary Open Day is your opportunity to come down to Dunedin, check out the University, explore Otago Polytech and to discover for yourself what life is like as a student in Dunedin:
- Take a campus tour
- Tour our residential colleges
- Check out presentations about a wide range of subjects offered at Otago
- Talk with staff from across the University at the Expo
The Dunedin Tertiary Open Days are held over two days, but if you can only attend one day, please make it Monday 24 May as that is when the main academic expo and presentations take place.
Stay in the loop
We host on-campus and virtual events throughout the year to help you discover what it's like to be a student at the University of Otago. Register your email address below to stay up to date with the latest news and announcements about upcoming events.
If you have any queries please contact:
Tel 64 3 479 8144
Tel toll-free 0800 80 80 98