At Otago, we want to help you to succeed at home and at work, so to help reduce family stress and support family wellbeing, you'll have access to the Benestar Win Win Parenting, Work and Family Support Program from January 2023 to December 2023.
To make it easier to access the LIVE Sessions for the Work & Family Support Program we've changed the start time from 3pm to 1pm NZ time.
Throughout the year you will:
- receive practical strategies on supporting family wellbeing and managing day-to-day parenting challenges on a range of common issues;
- learn about research findings on wellbeing, parenting and child development;
- enjoy tips to better manage work and family - develop your confidence and skills as a parent so you can reduce family stress and be more focused and productive at work.
You'll find the complete list of LIVE interactive webinars and other resources below and in the Work and Family Support Resource Centre.
If you're already registered for the program - just please diarise the dates and times below - put them in your calendar so you don't miss a thing. You're automatically registered for the new time and day and we will send you a link to the live session week, 1 day and 1 hour before the session - and a link once the replays have been uploaded look out for the emails in your inbox (make sure you check your spam if they're not there).
Not registered? Register at this link with your work email address.
Once registered you'll have access to all the resources in the Resource Centre. Login to the Resource Centre at the link above to access parenting articles as well as videos, podcasts and downloadable guides.
Topics: July - December 2023 Program Schedule
All sessions begin at 1pm (New Zealand Daylight Time October to March and New Zealand Standard Time April to September)
- 25 July, 1pm NZST: Family Wellbeing: Self-care for working parents and kids
- 22 August, 1pm NZST: Relationships: Overcoming sibling rivalry and peer conflict
- 19 September, 1pm NZST: Mental Wellbeing: Strategies to support children's mental health
- 24 October, 1pm NZDT: Self-regulation: Supporting children to develop this important life skill
- 21 November, 1pm NZDT: Family Safety: What parents can do to help stop violence against girls and women
- 12 December, 1pm NZDT: School Holidays: Navigating the work and family juggle