What is Kickstart 101?
It is a free university preparation programme offered to Pacific students before the beginning of their first year of university study.
The Kickstart programme consists of a mix of lectures, workshops and social activities designed to help you hit the ground running.
You should expect to learn new skills to kick-start your university journey, be inspired, valued and welcomed here on campus. You will meet our amazing Pacific staff who will be there to support you every step of the way. And you will do it with other like-minded students.
What’s in it for you?
- Learn degree-level study skills and habits
- Get to know what university is about and how it works
- Gain 18 points towards your University degree
- Learn your way around the Otago campus
- Make new friends
- Get to know University staff, facilities and support systems.