Thursday 6 September 2018 3:00pm
A fabulous time was had by all! We have the videos of the presentations available for those who missed out, or want a second look. Also read about our student research prizewinners.
Don't miss out!
Our 2018 Otago Spotlight Series Infectious Disease Research forum is perilously close...
Join us to hear over a dozen University of Otago researchers providing short, easy-to-understand outlines of their work including:
- Disease prevention and control
- Understanding bacteria, viruses and parasites
- Animal, plant and environmental links to human health
Join us for an interesting and thought-provoking day:
- Free to attend, delicious morning and afternoon teas and lunch provided
- We'd love you to come for the whole day but you are welcome to pop in and out
Date: Tuesday, 11 September, 9am-3.30pm
Venue: Nordmeyer Lecture Theatre, UOW campus, Wellington
Email email@example.com to register.
Visit our website for more about Otago's research in infectious disease:
Infectious Disease Research at Otago
Meet our future scientists
A student research poster competition will be held in association with the Infectious Disease Research forum, and finalists will present their research on the day.