Professional Practice Fellow in Music Production
Master’s in Professional Practice
Hugh is an experienced music production practitioner, with over 20 years’ professional experience in studio recording and live production. Hugh is also a seasoned educator, having taught music production and sound engineering in New Zealand and the United Kingdom since 2006.
- MUSI 132 Music Production 1
- MUSI 232 Music Production 2
- MUSI 332 Music Production 3
- MUSI 334 Music Production Projects
A selection of creative works
- Hannah in the Wars (producer/engineer)
- High Cross Society (engineer)
- One Day Sane (engineer/performer)
Crabtree, I., Collins, E., & Harlow, H. (2019, September). Augmented reality in nursing. Verbal presentation at the Postsecondary International Network (PIN) Executive Leadership Conference, Seattle, USA.