Accessibility Skip to Global Navigation Skip to Local Navigation Skip to Content Skip to Search Skip to Site Map Menu

Undergraduate studies in Music

Music as a Major subject

How much music do you want to study?

Do you want to perform music?

Go to a full list of music papers

More information about the Bachelor of Music (MusB) and the Bachelor of Arts (BA) with a music major

MusB from 2017 onwards

Are you beginning a MusB in 2017?

*All students who are commencing MusB study from 2017 onwards will complete their MusB under new regulations

BA with a Music major

The BA with music major

The BA with one of our music minors

MusB before 2017

All students enrolled in a MusB degree will complete their degree as per the regulations existing before 2017.

More information…

Music to Honours level

Both the MusB and the BA in Music can be studied to Honours Level.

Go to more about the Honours year

Music as part of a double degree

You can study Music as part of a double degree - for example a Bachelor of Music (MusB) and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) or a Bachelor of Commerce (BCom).