We welcome submissions which report on completed pharmacoepidemiological research projects (including utilisation studies), discuss work in progress, introduce upcoming projects, or address methodological issues.
Oral presentations will be 10 minutes in length, with an additional 5 minutes allocated for questions.
Abstracts will be published online after the Symposium (unless requested otherwise).
There will be videoconferencing options for those unable to travel due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Deadline for abstract submission: Extended to Monday 4 October 2021
- Notification of acceptance or regrets: Friday 8 October 2021
- Abstracts should be no more than 350 words (excluding title and authors’ names and affiliations)
- Please provide the first and last names of all authors
- For completed research projects, please provide a structured abstract (Background, Aims, Methods, Results, Conclusions)
Please submit your abstract by email to: PRNSymposium2021@otago.ac.nz