The 2019 P2 Camp will begin on the morning of Monday 11 February finishing at 3:00pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019. Buses will depart from outside the Otago Museum (across the grass on Albany St, Dunedin), so please report there at 10:00am promptly. Buses will be departing shortly after.
Attendance at the preliminary lecture is compulsory, as you will receive your course materials at this lecture (which you need to sign for).
The 2019 preliminary lecture for second-year students will be held on Friday 22 February 2019.
There are no preliminary lectures for third-year, fourth-year, or postgraduate students.
The 2019 White Coat Ceremony will be held on Saturday 23 February 2019 at the Link, Information Services Building, 65 Albany Street, North Dunedin from 10am -12pm. (Please use the Castle Street entrance.)
The purpose of the ceremony is to provide a formal transition from being a student in the health science first year, to entering the first professional year of the pharmacy programme. This provides an opportunity for the student to get a sense of the professional nature of the programme and illustrates to the students that the School considers them to be a pharmacist in training.
All parents/caregivers welcome.
Semester One enrolment
- 10 December 2018 for new students to the University of Otago enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
- 15 January 2019 for all returning students enrolling for study beginning in Semester One
Semester Two enrolment
- 25 June 2019 due date for submission of papers of course approval by students taking only Semester Two papers
- 15 March 2019 for Semester One papers (5pm deadline)
- 22 March 2019 for full-year papers (5pm deadline)
- 26 July 2019 for Semester Two papers (5pm deadline)
- 19 April - 29 April 2019 Mid-Semester Break
- 19 June-8 July 2019 Mid-Year Break
- 24 August- 2 September 2019 Mid-Semester Break
- 14-18 January 2019 (P4 students) Undergraduate Special Examinations
- 16 October - 9 November 2019 End-of-Year Exam Period
The Pharmacy Pre-Graduation Function will be held on Friday 6 December 2019.
The official assembly, procession and graduation for Health Sciences can be found on the Graduation Ceremony dates webpage.