Topics related to the candidate’s thesis.
|Paper title||Elective Studies 1|
|Points||30 points 30 points|
|Teaching period(s)||1st Non standard period (1 January 2019 - 30 June 2019), 2nd Non standard period (1 July 2019 - 31 December 2019)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,801.50|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$9,869.50|
- Limited to
- MPharm, PGDipPharm
- Can normally only be taken for the qualifications listed above; other students may be admitted with approval from the Dean of the School of Pharmacy.
- Teaching staff
- Changes depending on need and availability.
- Any necessary texts will be determined based on the topic, and students will be responsible for identifying relevant texts.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- The learning outcomes will be determined based on the selected topic.