Workshops are compulsory for all papers. Term requirements dictate that if you cannot attend the workshops, you will not be eligible to complete the programme. Please make a conscious decision on this when enrolling.
Dates below are close-off dates / last day for enrolling.
Semester One 2019
- 10 December 2018 – We recommend enrolling by this date for new students to the University of Otago, enrolling for single-semester or full-year papers, beginning in Semester One 2019.
- 1 January 2019 (or the nearest first working day in January) – Course Approval will be available via your eVision student portal
- 15 January 2019 - Due date for submission of papers for course approval by students taking first semester or full year papers
- 10 February 2019 - Fees due for study beginning in the first semester
- 10 July 2019 - Fees due for second semester only enrolments
Adding papers to your course must be completed by 5pm on:
- 1 March 2019 for Semester One and full-year papers
- 12 July 2019 for Semester Two papers
Additional papers will be added to your academic record requires a change of course to be completed:
- Change of course information (University of Otago website)
Adding papers to your course will normally increase the fees you are required to pay.
To receive a full tuition fee refund, withdrawing from a paper must be completed by 5pm on:
- 15 March 2019 for Semester One papers
- 22 March 2019 for full-year papers
- 26 July 2019 for Semester Two papers
Late withdrawals, with no refund of fees, must be completed by 5pm on:
- 3 May 2019 for Semester One papers
- 13 September 2019 for Semester Two and full-year papers
Workshops are compulsory for all papers. Terms requirements dictate that if you cannot attend the workshops, you will not be eligible to complete the programme. There are no exceptions.
PGCertPharm – Medicines Optimisation
- PHCY 510 Evidence-Based Practice
- Workshop 1: Saturday 22 February and Sunday 23 February 2020, Auckland Campus, Room 402. 8:00am to 5:00pm
- PHCY 511 Patient-Centred Care
- Workshop: Saturday 3 August 11:00am to 5:00pm, and Sunday 4 August 8:00am to 2:00pm
- PHCY 520 Applied patient-centred care (New PG Diploma paper)
- Workshop 1: Saturday 22 February and Sunday 23 February 2020, Auckland Campus, Room 401. 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Video conferences: 7:00pm to 9:00pm on Tuesdays (TBA)
- PHCY 523 Applied Clinical Pharmacy 2
- Workshop: Saturday 13 July (from 9:00am to 4.30pm) and Sunday 14 July (from 9:00am to 1:00pm), room 713 of the Adams Building, Otago Campus
- Video conferences: 7:00pm to 9:00pm on Tuesday 20 August, Tuesday 10 September, Tuesday 1 October, and from 9:00am to 4.30pm on Saturday 12 October
- PHCY5A – Research thesis