How can the Clinics help you?
Are you suffering from a sports injury, back and neck pain, or a strained muscle?
Perhaps you are recovering from an accident or illness?
The School of Physiotherapy Clinics in Dunedin and Christchurch provide physiotherapy services for everyone and can help by:
- Assessing your problem and tailoring a treatment to your needs
- Giving you the choice of an appointment with a fourth-year student (supervised by staff) or with a physiotherapist only
- Incorporating hands-on treatment with gym-based and sports rehabilitation
Advanced practitioners and senior students at the School of Physiotherapy Clinics work together to offer you these cost-effective and professional physiotherapy services:
- Balance, Dizziness, and Vertigo
- Headaches and migraines
- Occupational health
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Women's health
Who will be helping you at the Clinics?
When you visit the School of Physiotherapy Clinics you will be seen by:
- Supervised students in clinics accredited by the New Zealand Physiotherapy Accreditation Scheme, ensuring high standards of practice
- Some of New Zealand's leading physiotherapists and technicians
- Clinical staff with diverse skills and advanced qualifications
Research in the Clinics
The School of Physiotherapy often undertakes research projects through the Clinics. We may ask if you would like to take part. This will not affect your normal physiotherapy care.
If you would like to help us with our research work, pick up an Information sheet from reception, or ask your physiotherapist for more information