Pilates brings together useful elements of dance, yoga and gym work, and introduces a variety of specific and original movements.
Anyone who knows a few basic yoga moves will love Pilates.
Classes at the School of Physiotherapy Clinics are focused on core strength, and suit all adult ages and abilities.
These friendly lunchtime sessions are a proven, safe and effective means of rehabilitation after accident or injury.
They also offer plenty of variety, and clear progressions so that you can set sensible goals and measure your progress in a supportive environment.
You will not need to book for these sessions.
How we can help
Pilates classes at the School of Physiotherapy Clinics can help you:
- Correct muscle imbalance
- Relax, breathe well and better manage stress
- Strengthen and stabilise your trunk and pelvic areas
- Optimise coordination
- Improve posture and quality of movement
- Lower levels of aches and pain
- Avoid re-injury
What is involved?
- Beginner to moderate level mat exercises
- Every Monday and Thursday, 12.15 to 12.45pm
- No booking required
How much will it cost?
- $40.00 for 5 classes or $10.00 for 1 class
Who will treat me?
To find out more or to make an appointment in Dunedin, phone: 03 479 5757 or email email@example.com
If you need a car park for your next appointment in Dunedin, please phone us or ask at Clinics reception.
Parking is available via a booking system only and is located across from the School of Physiotherapy, outside the Benham building.