The study and understanding of the principal pathological processes likely to be encountered in physiotherapy practice.
|Paper title||Pathology (for BPhty)|
|Teaching period||Semester 1 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$910.13|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$5,336.00|
- Limited to
- More information link
- View further information about the Department of Pathology
- Teaching staff
Course Convenor: Dr Adele Woolley
Lecturers: Dr Adele Woolley
Associate Professor Merilyn Hibma
Professor Greg Jones
Professor Ian Morison
Dr Tania Slatter
Dr Ashik Srinivasan
Dr Cherie Stayner
Dr Noelyn Hung
Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Ed.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Understand the principles of human pathophysiology
- Recognise and apply these principles to common examples of local and systemic disease