|Duration||1 or 2 years full-time|
|Prerequisites for first year of MSc||BSc including at least a B average (B+ recommended) in four of PHSL 341, PHSL 342, PHSL 343, PHSL 344, PHSL 345, or equivalents|
|Prerequisites for second year of MSc||BSc(Hons), PGDipSci (including PHSL 490), or first year of MSc in Physiology|
The Master of Science (MSc) in Physiology is a one- or two-year programme (depending on whether you enter at the first or second year of the MSc programme).
We usually recommend taking the PGDipSci in Physiology instead of the first year of the MSc, and then progressing to the MSc research thesis.
Successful completion of the MSc enables you to apply for direct entry into the PhD programme.
- PHSL 471 Systematic Physiology (20 points)
- PHSL 472 Neurophysiology (20 points)
- PHSL 473 Cellular Physiology (20 points)
- PHSL 474 Research Topics (20 points)
- PHSL 495 Master's Thesis Preparation (40 points)
- Research Thesis