Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The use of marketing communication tools such as advertising, promotion, publicity, public relations and sales management. The development of media plans and presentation skills will be stressed.
|Paper title||Integrated Marketing Communications|
|Teaching period||Semester 2 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$887.55|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- MART 112
- Schedule C
- More information link
- View more information on the Department of Marketing's website
- Teaching staff
- Teaching Arrangements
Students must attend two 50-minute lectures every week and one 50-minute tutorial when scheduled.
To be confirmed. Please contact the department for more information.
- Course outline
- View the course outline for MART 201
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Communication, Critical thinking, Ethics, Information literacy,
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper should
- Have a sound understanding of marketing communication theories and their practical application
- Have a sound understanding of marketing communication tools and their application
- Be able to critique integrated marketing communication campaigns
- Produce an integrated marketing communication strategy plan
- Have developed analytical, problem-solving, planning, communication, interpersonal and creative skills