Due to COVID-19 restrictions, a selection of on-campus papers will be made available via distance and online learning for eligible students.
Find out which papers are available and how to apply on our COVID-19 website
The study and understanding of the principal pathological processes likely to be encountered in physiotherapy practice.
|Paper title||Pathology (for BPhty)|
|Teaching period||Semester 1 (On campus)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$925.63|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- More information link
- View further information about the Department of Pathology
- Teaching staff
Course Convenor: Dr Erin Macaulay
Lecturers: Dr Braeden Donaldson
Professor Merilyn Hibma
Dr Nada Guirguis
Dr Tania Slatter
Professor Ian Morison
Professor Greg Jones
Dr Glen Reid
Dr Cherie Stayner
Dr Noelyn Hung
Robbins Basic Pathology 10th Ed.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Critical thinking, Research.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will
- Understand the principles of human pathophysiology
- Recognise and apply these principles to common examples of local and systemic disease