Overview of research techniques. Preparation of research proposal, data collection and analysis, completion of research project and presentation of research dissertation.
|Paper title||Research Dissertation|
|Subject||Rural Oral Health|
|Teaching period||Not offered in 2023 (Distance learning)|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$19,776.50|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- Limited to
- Teaching staff
- Co-ordinator: Professor Darryl Tong
To be advised when paper next offered
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Global perspective, Interdisciplinary perspective, Lifelong learning, Communication,
Critical thinking, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Students who successfully complete the paper will develop skills in
- Clinical perspective: Acquirement of advanced techniques relevant to rural-based dental practice, clinical decision making and a wider picture of patient care beyond routine dentistry
- Teamwork: Ability to participate effectively in multidisciplinary teams in delivering dental services and to show leadership in terms of leading a dental team in a remote location