The University of Otago offers the following degrees in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (PPE):
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) (Undergraduate)
- Bachelor of Arts and Sciences (BASc) (Undergraduate)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) (Undergraduate)
- Bachelor of Commerce with Honours (BCom Hons) (Postgraduate)
- Bachelor of Arts with Honours (BA Hons) (Postgraduate)
- Master of Arts (coursework + thesis MA) (Postgraduate)
The undergraduate degree may be pursued on its own or as part of a double degree (for example, in law and PPE) or in combination with other major and minor subjects (for example, in Māori Studies).
Watch a video about the BASc degree.
A wide range of courses of study are available through the PPE programme
Contact us to talk about planning your time at Otago