We provide a large range of building related services. We are involved in planning requirements, managing new building projects, managing and allocating space, maintenance and alterations to existing space and related services such as mail, cleaning, energy and compliance.
Our Property Management team manage the allocation of space within the University. They are responsible for managing all leases and also for Car Parking on campus.
Our Contracting team are involved in carrying out maintenance & alterations to buildings. We have a number of skilled trades (both staff and contractors). We provide an estimating service that costs out work required.
Our Operations team includes:
- Facility Managers who are the point of contact for departments wanting to carry out building work in their area.
- A Mail Room that manages the processing of mail coming in and out of the University.
- Managing the cleaning of University buildings and the provision of supplies (toilet paper, towels etc).
- We ensure that University buildings meet compliance standards.
- The Design Office who maintain the University's plans and technical drawings.
- The Energy management team who keep the University buildings powered and manage thermal control.