New prescription: In collaboration with any staff member, a student may propose an individual course of study.
|Paper title||Advanced Theoretical Topic|
|Teaching period(s)||Semester 1
Semester 2 (On campus)
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$704.22|
|International Tuition Fees||Tuition Fees for international students are elsewhere on this website.|
- PSYC 475
- Note: Entry into Psychology 400-level normally requires a major in Psychology, a B+ average or higher in Psychology 300-level papers, and a pass in PSYC 311 Quantitative Methods. We highly recommend that students have completed PSYC 310. Students from other universities must show evidence of an equivalent level of competence.
Dr Damian Scarf (email@example.com)
- More information link
- Teaching staff
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
Students who successfully complete this paper will:
- Understand the evidence and arguments surrounding a specific issue or area in psychology
- Critically evaluate research on a specific issue or area in psychology
- Engage in direct discussion with their lecturer about research on a specific issue or area in psychology
- Find relevant material from library databases on a specific issue or area in psychology