New prescription: In collaboration with any staff member, a student may propose an individual course of study.
|Paper title||Advanced Theoretical Topic|
|Points||10 points 10 points|
|Teaching period(s)||First Semester, Second Semester|
|Domestic Tuition Fees (NZD)||$653.49|
|International Tuition Fees (NZD)||$2,757.23|
- PSYC 475
Entry into Psychology 400-level normally requires a major in Psychology, a B+ average or higher in Psychology 300-level papers, and a pass in PSYC 311 Quantitative Methods. We highly recommend that students have completed PSYC 310. Students from other universities must show evidence of an equivalent level of competence.
- More information link
Dr Damian Scarf (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Teaching staff
To be advised
Textbooks are not required for this paper.
- Graduate Attributes Emphasised
- Scholarship, Communication, Critical thinking, Information literacy, Research, Self-motivation.
View more information about Otago's graduate attributes.
- Learning Outcomes
- Understand the evidence and arguments surrounding a specific issue or area in psychology.
- Critically evaluate research on a specific issue or area in psychology.
- Engage in direct discussion with their lecturer about research on a specific issue or area in psychology.
- Find relevant material from library databases on a specific issue or area in psychology.