Request a questionnaire that will be delivered online to respondents
Order evaluation questionnaires using Otago inFORM. Log in with your University username and password. If you are unable to access Otago inFORM, contact the Evaluation office.
Student evaluation questionnaires can include up to 30 questions from the below catalogue or ones of your own design.
- Student Evaluation Question Catalogue - from 29 Feb 2016 (PDF format, 235KB)
For the coordinator/team leader evaluation, the questions are included on the request form.
Previous question catalogues
- Question catalogue - Individual Teacher - ended 29 Feb 2016 (PDF format, 421KB)
- Question catalogue - Course - from 9 April 2015 to 29 Feb 2016 (PDF format, 216KB)
- Question catalogue - Course - ended 8 April 2015 (PDF format, 576KB)
Authority must be obtained if questionnaires include people other than the person ordering the questionnaire or are to be distributed to people other than the person ordering the questionnaire, or the relevant dean/head of department. See the relevant question type webpage for more information. Below is a form that can be used to obtain this authority.
Otago Teaching Profile
The Otago Teaching Profile is an evidence-based account of your development as a teacher, your achievements, and your impact on student learning.
- Otago Teaching Profile Guide (PDF format, 3.9MB)
- Schedule of teaching responsibilities available on HR website