Quality Advancement co-ordinates the University's ongoing cycle of internal academic and administrative reviews.
Following recent changes to the frequency of the review cycle the schedule has now been approved and confirmed until 2042. As part of this change reviews can no longer be deferred; they may be moved forward at the request of the area or relevant Divisional Head. If you have any question regarding the next scheduled review of your area please contact Megan Wilson, Reviews Manager at email@example.com.
Current and Upcoming Reviews - Status To Be Advised
- Career Development Centre, 21-23 July
- School of Physiotherapy, w/o 20 July
- Department of Physiology, BMS, 22-24 July
- Māori Indigenous Health Institute (MIHI), UOC, 3-5 August
- University College
- Pathology, DSM
- School of Physical Education, Sport and Exercise Sciences
- Māori Centre
- College of Education
- Centre for Postgraduate Nursing, UOC
- Information Science
- School of Performing Arts
- BSc Programme
- Academic Committees and Services
Information on making submissions for current reviews is available here.
- For Review Convenors, further information, including a convenors' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- For Review Secretaries, further information, including a secretaries' handbook, is available elsewhere on this website.
- Information on the responsibilities of Review Panel Members is available elsewhere on this website.
Reviews reports recently released
All University staff and students are welcome to request copies of any Review Report. To obtain a copy of any previous Review Reports please contact Megan Wilson, Reviews Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org