Badminton is a great way to keep fit while having a social and fun time. Here at Unipol we aim to create an environment where everybody, regardless of their skill level, can use the courts. To ensure everyone gets a fair go the following rules apply.
- DROP IN*: Courts 1,2 and 3 is Monday - Friday 4-9pm and All day Saturday and Sunday
- Outside drop-in times Courts 1,2 and 3 are available to book. Same-day bookings only. To book follow the link https://bookwhen.com/unipolbadminton
- Courts 5 and 6 are DROP IN only.
- Please book the court under the name provided on your ID card.
- All bookings are for 1 hour (or part thereof).
- Each player can use the courts for 1 hour per day.
- Once the booking has finished players are to vacate the courts to allow for the next booking.
- Players may not relocate to other courts after their allocated time has ended.
- A group of 4 or less may only book one court.
- A group of 5-9 players can book two courts however must make staff aware of this. You are free to switch between these courts but only during the allocated time.
- Large groups (10 or more) must make a request.
- All courts are monitored by Unipol Recreation Services staff and they reserve the right to end your booking if the rules are not followed.
- Badminton shuttles must be picked up when your booking has finished. Please note: Racquets are available from reception to use by swapping your ID card however you must supply your own badminton shuttle. These may be purchased at reception.
We acknowledge that some players might want to play for longer than 1 hour but this rule applies so that every Unipol user gets an equal chance. If your booking ends but there appears to be courts available you can come down to reception and ask our staff if you can continue playing. This decision is at the discretion of staff.
* Drop-in is a first-come, first-served opportunity. This time is designated for fun, spontaneous use and not intended for organized team practices/drills or dedicated games
Have fun and enjoy your game!